Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 89

I'm at my parents' with my kids since last night, as my husband is away for his own thing. My son's having mild fever from yesterday, I'm having trouble with sleep, as he keeps waking up at night....

Anyhow, gathered myself, and started with jump rope in the rain. The rainy season started in Tokyo. And the super sets. OMG. My shoulders/arms were all sore, and my tummy was in pain I was not sure if I could be functional the rest of the day.

Went to a local semi-farmers market. Everything is cheap! JPY60 for a broccoli! JPY80 for a lettuce! JPY100 for a huge zucchini! JPY100 for a package of mushroom! 2 baskets of veggies for JPY3,500!! Easily 1/3 of the price compare to Tokyo... So prepped these tons of veggies for the rest of the stay. Yeah!

Finished up with local hot spring, and a local soba noodle restaurant where I had bonito sashimi only while the kids and my parents are having home made soba. I off course had some veggies which I prepared to complete my dinner at home.

One more day...

No comments:

Post a Comment